Exclusive Course: Child CPR & Choking
Share the gift of saving lives with family and loved ones on a Saturday afternoon! This is absolutely critical as when the unfortunate event occurs, the victim may suffer brain damage after 4 minutes without first-aid care. Intervention from first responders even before the paramedics arrive saves lives is a priority skill for each individual to attain.
Topics covered during this 2-hour session include:-
- Infant & Child CPR (including hand-on practical)
- Infant & Child Conscious/Unconscious Choking (including hand-on practical)
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator ( AED)
- What to do during Common Child Emergencies such as
- Fracture/ Dislocation/ Sprain/ Head Injuries
- Epitaxis (Serious Nose Bleeds)
- Asthma Vs Whooping Cough
- Household First Aid Kit
This session is from 4.00 pm to 6.00pm.
Do arrive around fifteen minutes early to mingle with fellow early-birds.
* Workshop fee is $15/- per couple. Minimum 4 couples to start. *
** Register before 24 January to avoid disappointment. **
For further clarifications or queries, feel free to contact
Thomas @ 9145-0753.
“There are no strangers in this world, only friends we haven't met" -- Manan Mehta
- The event description was updated. Diff#310539 2018-01-24 00:56:16
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
Couple SOLD OUT $15.00
- Venue Address
- 261 Waterloo Centre Singapore
Take MRT to Bras Basah Exit E or Bugis MRT.
MultiPreneur International114 Followers